- Fence your pool with a Child Safe barrier
- Have an automatic self-closing gate equiped with a magnalatch
- Leave a space of at least 3 feet between the pool and the fence in case of emergencies
- Teach your kids how to swim
- Encourage your kids to walk around the pool
A child should never be able to enter the pool area unaccompanied by an adult. Barriers physically block a child from the pool which makes your pool safer.
Drowning can occur in just a few seconds and as opposed to what we might think, they are silent. You should never take any chance when it comes down to your children's safety and you should always try to keep you pool as safe as possible.