CHILD SAFE POOL FENCE HAS
GOVERNMENT REQUIRED CERTIFICATION
- Definition of test criteria and creating a testing catalogue
- Test procedure
- Initial tests according to pass/fail criteria
- Test Method for Bursting Strength
- Test Method for Breaking Strength and Elongation of the pool fence (Grab Test)
- Performance testing according to standard test requirements
- Test Method guide for Fences for Residential Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Performance test method for weatherability over 1000 hours
- Practice for Operating Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV)
- Vertical load test
- Impact test
- Read out tests according to pass/fail criteria
- Issue report
- License contract with client
- Test report review
Child Safe Pool Fence, meets all requirements and we are proud to have the certification: Conforms to ASTM F2286-16 residential swimming pool safety regulation.
👉Child Safe Fence has developped a permanent anchor to comply with municipal regulations. So our pool fences can be removable and permanent.
- The access gate opens outwards from the enclosure.
- The Child Safe gate is self-closing and self-latching. The latch is placed either inside or outside of the enclosure. Child Safe uses the award winning Magnalatch on their gates.
- The fence height will be 4’ to 5’.
- Gaps and voids within the fence will not allow passage of a sphere equal or greater to 10 cm.
- The fence must not offer any grip to insert fingers or feet to facilitate climbing.
- The mesh used on the Child Safe fences has 440 lbs per square inch of resistance.
- The Child Safe Fence mesh has received high performance certification for discoloration and weatherability 1000 hours test.